In general, customers are resourceful individuals. Before seeking assistance, most people try to find information or solve problems on their own. What can your service organization do to help them? Provide a self-service portal for customers. It's a cost-effective way to increase your outreach and relationships.
You must develop new methods to engage and please your consumers in order to stay competitive in the market. This entails developing a slew of new customer portals that make it easier for customers to comprehend and use your services. A customer portal, on the other hand, must be user-friendly, customized, and flexible. There is no such thing as off-the-shelf customer portal software.
EyeOnTask offers an innovative way in which businesses offer a seamless platform to their customers in order to manage their requests aka tickets.
The customer portal at EyeOnTask serves as a portal for your customers to access, update, and track their work information via the web and mobile devices. Reduce client center operation expenses by giving our customers the ability to schedule, track, and monitor their requests.
Benefits for Business owners :
1. It's simple to support and assist consumers in a timely manner.
2. Inquiries are simple to manage, and there is always someone to help in a crisis.
3. Saves time by allowing you to deal with each problem as soon as possible
Benefits to End Customers :
1. It aids in the solution of several issues at once.
2. It's faster and more consistent, and it doesn't take as much time.
3. It's a time-saving and dependable tool that the customers may use again and again.
Let us dive deep into EyeOnTask’s customer portal app to find out its perks.
EyeOnTask customer portal app is an intuitive platform where organizations and customers connect to each other effortlessly. The other customer app also does the same, so what makes EyeOnTask different from others?
Well, the customer portal platforms only give basic services like adding the job, scheduling it, and description. But with EyeOnTask you get additional features such as Status History, Attachments, Custom Fields, Equipment, Full Description, Feedback, and much more….
No matter which industry you belong to, it can be Industries including HVAC Software, Plumbing Software, Computer Repairing and Installation, Transportation & Logistics, Construction, CCTV surveillance, Cable TV providers and Pest Controlling and so on. Let's have a look at how the customer portal app has reduced manual work and eliminated human errors.
1. Customize the client experience: You may customize the customer experience with a self-service site. When a consumer logs in, greet them by name. Keep track of their goods or previous services, and showcase related expertise subjects. Using knowledge from previous difficulties, assist consumers in locating what they want. You may utilize your client data as a starting point for creating content for your portal that solves frequent concerns in the future.
2. Personalization of the brand: Anyone tasked with attracting and retaining consumers understands the value of a consistent customer experience. You may provide self-service alternatives with customizable portal software without showing inconsistent branding or referring your clients to an unfamiliar URL. Your client portal software should, at the very least, allow you to map the portal to your domain and customize the site's design.
3. File management…? That is safe!! Since the inception of the internet, cybersecurity has been a source of anxiety. However, both consumers and companies are concerned about this issue nowadays. You can't afford to let your clients' data be compromised, whether you're a B2B or B2C company (or both). Customer portal software is a wonderful method to add another layer of protection to your website, but you must still ensure that your solution has enough security measures in place.
4. Options for self-service: Customer portal software is a self-service option by definition. However, the sorts of self-service choices available can be rather diverse. Self-service features such as the ability to check up ticket histories and submit new tickets, make and monitor contributions to community forums, and search for knowledge base articles are likely to be required if you're searching for a portal for your customer support team.
5. Observe immediate outcomes: When consumers can use customer portals to address their problems, agents can focus on higher-value situations, and your firm can expand and scale service. Some of that growth will come from increased site visitors to your knowledge base, which will establish your company as a trusted source of information. This boosts your brand's exposure and trust with existing and potential consumers.
Get started: A personalized customer portal app
EyeOnTask’s customer portal is an important component for any business that is serious about seamless customer support. The good news: Adopting and implementing a customer portal is simple and sheer.
If you are looking for a creative and unconventional way to interact effectively with your customers, EyeOnTask’s Customer Portal is the best podium that is able to handle every customer request solely. It gives a new boost to the traditional customer engagement model and makes your business flourish.
To know more about EyeOnTask please visit www.eyeontask.com and mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.